The following details are NOT applicable to authors whose papers are accepted as regular paper for 5th International Conference on Advances in Computing and Communications (ACC-2015)
That is, the following details are for authors whose papers are accepted for ACC workshop
Note: The workshop proceedings will be published by McGraw-Hill Education as a book with ISBN number.
- A final Word or RTF file(limited to 4 pages, IEEE two column format)
- A final PDF file (withoutpage numbers)
- A copyright form, signed byone author on behalf of all of the authors of the paper & Registrationform. (Forms can be downloaded from below link).
- Zip the above files andre-name your file as your paper number (for example paper 101 should benamed as 101.zip.)
- E-mail the zipped file to:firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as paper number.
- 2015 July13th is the deadlinefor submitting Camera Ready paper
- Work shop registration fee:INR 3,500 (for each registration one author can participate)
If an author has got more than one accepted paper for the workshop, each paper has also to be registered.
Payment Methods: NEFT/RTGS/ Net transfer/Demand draft.
(No credit card payment method)
If you are using NEFT/RTGS/ Net transfer please make sure, at least Paper ID is clearly mentioned in the Funds Transfer Application
If you are using DD please ensure that the Participant/Author name & Paper ID are clearly mentioned in the back side of the DD.
The regular papers may be extended, where a page charge INR 1000 per page would be levied for the additional pages beyond the regular limit of 4 pages.
Workshop 2015 Registration Form
Copyright Form 2015
Mode of Payment