Second International Workshop on Intelligent Technologies for Counter Terrorism and Security (IT-CoTeS)
International Workshop on Multimedia Streaming (MultiStreams2011)
Second International Workshop on Trust Management in P2P Systems (IWTMP2PS2011)
Special Session on Distributed Software Development: Technical, Organizational and Social Challenges
International workshop on Cloud Computing: Architecture, Algorithms and Applications (CloudComp2011)
International Workshop on Identity: Security, Management & Applications (ID2011)
International Workshop on Applications of Signal Processing (I-WASP 2011)
Call for Position Papers
Call for Workshops and Special Sessions
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit proposals for workshops and special sessions on topics relating advanced computing and communications. A workshop will typically be a full day (8-15 papers). A special session will typically have 4-6 papers. Workshops and special sessions will be published as part of the ACC 2011 proceedings. The ACC2011 Conference secretariat will determine the final list of accepted workshops based on the recommendations from the Workshop Chairs and subject to the availability of space and facilities. The workshops and special sessions are considered part of the overall ACC2011 Conference and hence included in the conference registration. For each workshop or special session, at least one organizer must commit to attending and running the workshop or session.
Requirements for submission of a workshop or special session proposal:
• Title of the workshop or special session.
• A brief technical description of the workshop or special session, identification of specific technical issues/topics, focus, and motivations / justification of its timeliness.
• Instructions for paper submission and a description of the review process.
• The names, postal addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addresses of the proposed workshop organizing committee. This committee should consist of members knowledgeable in the technical issues to be addressed by the workshop or special session.
• Primary contact(s) of the organizing committee.
• Estimated number of participants, length, and important dates of the workshop/special session.
• The means of publicity and soliciting participation.
• Preferred length of workshop/special session (half-day/full-day) .
• Information about the previous edition of the workshop/special session (if any): attendance, number of papers submitted, number of papers accepted.
All proposals should be submitted by electronic mail as a .doc attachment. Workshop proposals must be sent via email to the ACC Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates to observe will be:
• Proposal Submission Deadline:
November 15, 2010
• Proposal Acceptance Notification Deadline: December 1, 2010
• Workshop/ Special Session Final Camera-ready Manuscripts and Registration Due: May 1, 2011