Instructions for Registration and Submission of Camera-Ready Papers for Accepted Papers
We would like to emphasize that all of the following must be ensured latest by May 2nd, 2011, in order for your paper to be included in the conference proceedings. No extensions will be given. Authors are instructed to strictly follow all guidelines.
- Upload the Camera ready version of your accepted paper (Final Manuscript) in PDF format to EDAS.
- Upload the source files of your camera ready paper (WORD or Latex) to EDAS. All Latex files should be submitted as a single zipped file. DOCX files are not accepted.
- Submit the copyright form in PDF or image formats from the "Copyright" column in the My papers table or the individual paper page of EDAS. Please remember to acknowledge a conference-specific copyright question before uploading the form.
Please make sure that you have entered the following details in the copyright form:
- Title of the Conference: International Conference on Advances in Computing and Communications (ACC-2011)
- Volume Editors: Ajith Abraham, Jaime Lloret Mauri, John F. Buford, Junichi Suzuki, and Sabu M. Thampi
- Title of Contribution: (Your Paper Title)
- Author(s) name(s):
- Corresponding Authors name, address, affiliation and e-mail:
- Signature(s) of Author(s):
- Complete the registration form at http://www.acc-rajagiri.org/register.htm. Mail the scanned copies of signed registration form and payment receipt(s)/D.D to email@example.com
Springer Authors Guidelines
Authors can confirm the Springer Author Guidelines at the following web page: http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-7-72376-0 .
LNCS Manuscript Template
The camera ready paper should be formatted according to the Springer template.
Springer Copyright form
Download LNCS Manuscript Template: (Word format,
LaTeX format )
Each contribution must be accompanied by a Springer copyright form. One author may sign on behalf of all of the authors of a particular paper. In this case, the author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing the material on behalf of any and all co-authors.
Download Copyright Form
For inclusion of the paper in the conference proceedings, every accepted paper must be accompanied by at least one full registration. Where an author has more than one accepted papers, he/she has to register for each paper separately.
Please find the registration instructions at http://www.acc-rajagiri.org/Registration.html .
You can also find the details on different modes of payment at http://www.acc-rajagiri.org/mode1.html .
Please fill-up the registration form at http://www.acc-rajagiri.org/register.htm and as a proof of successful registration, mail the scanned copies of signed Registration Form and payment receipt(s)/D.D to firstname.lastname@example.org with your EDAS Paper-ID as the subject line.
CALL FOR PAPERS (Submission Closed)
Technical papers describing original, previously unpublished results are solicited in all areas of theory and practice of Computing, Communication and Information Technologies. Authors are invited to submit papers through EDAS Conference Management System (http://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=9485).The proceedings of the conference will be published by Springer in the series of Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS). CCIS is abstracted/indexed in ISI Proceedings, DBLP and Scopus. The Proceedings of ACC2011 will also be included in the CCIS electronic book series hosted in the SpringerLink digital library. Authors can confirm the Springer Author Guidelines at the following web page: LNCS Format.
LNCS Manuscript Template: (Word format,
All the accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings. The organizers of ACC 2011 as well as our attendees expect accepted papers to be presented at the conference. We welcome submissions for ACC's Technical Program in the following areas and not limited to:
Autonomic and Context-aware Computing
Bioinformatics and Bio-computing
Cloud, Cluster, Grid and P2P Computing
Database and Information Systems
Internet and Web Computing
Multi Agent Systems
Multimedia and Video Systems
Parallel and Distributed Algorithms
Security, Trust and Privacy
Advanced Micro Architecture Techniques
Cognitive Radio and Cognitive Networks
Distributed Software Development
Emergency First Response Systems
Human Computer Interaction and Interface
ICT for Women Empowerment and Rural Development
Information Theory and Coding
QoS and Resource Management
Satellite and Space Communications
Sensor Networks and Embedded Systems
Signal and Image Processing
Soft Computing Techniques
Vehicular Communications Networks
Authors of selected outstanding papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers for consideration of publication in the following Journals:
- International Journal of Computers & Electrical Engineering (ISSN: 0045-7906), ELSEVIER [Special issue]
- International Journal of Communication Networks and Distributed Systems (IJCNDS) (ISSN: 1754-3916), Inder Science Publishers [2011 Special issue]
- Informatica - An International Journal of Computing and Informatics (ISSN: 0350-5596), Slovenian Society Informatika [2011 Special issue]
- International Journal of Network Protocols and Algorithms (NPA) (ISSN 1943-3581), Macrothink Institute,USA [2011 Special issue]
- International Journal of Grid and High Performance Computing (IJGHPC) (DOI: 10.4018/IJGHPC, ISSN: 1938-0259), IGI Global, USA [2012 Special issue]
- International Journal of Knowledge Engineering and Data Mining (IJKEDM) (ISSN:1755-2087), Inder Science Publishers [2011 Special issue]
- International Journal of Computers (JCP) (ISSN:1796-203X), Academy Publisher, Finland [2011 Special issue]
- International Journal of Networks (JNW) (ISSN:1796-2056), Academy Publisher, Finland [2011 Special issue]
- Information Assurance and Security Letters (IASL) (ISSN: 2150-7996), MIR Labs [2011 Special issue]
- International Journal on Internet and Distributed Computing Systems (IJIDCS) (ISSN:2219-1127)
Best Paper Awards
As evaluated by TPC Chairs and TPC Members, THREE papers will be given Best Paper Award for ACC-2011 viz 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively. The above committee will expect the presentation of the selected best papers during the conference before finalizing the list. The winners will be declared during the conference.
Full Paper Submission:
March 01, 2011 March 08, 2011 (Firm Deadline)
Acceptance Notification: April 15, 2011
Camera Ready Papers due: May 02, 2011
Registration Starts: April 16, 2011
Registration Closes: May 02, 2011
Conference: July, 22-24, 2011